Welcome back to We Blog Travel, for this post we are introducing you to the brand Sarah Taylor Art. I actually gave away one of her gorgeous canvases recently over on my lifestyle blog. This month we are giving away an amazing cabin bag that she has designed. It’s so individual and different, comes in lots of different designs, that those tales of luggage belt woe will be a distant memory!
We’ve all had it happen. Standing at the luggage belt of doom after a flight, praying to the holiday gods that not only our bag comes out quickly, its not been lost and that we pick up the right one. I remember on a trip to Italy a couple of years ago, I very nearly came away with someone else’s bag, which quite frankly would have been a total disaster!
The suitcase is available in three different sizes – large, medium and cabin size. All of the details of which are available on the website. The designs are taken from Sarah Taylor original pieces. She depicts animals in really bright, colourful and beautiful ways, I must admit I am in love with the Kylie Koala one. Can you imagine going to a trip down under with it?
Made of strong poly-carbonate, and fitted with 360 degree wheels, these cases protect your items and glide easily to your destination. The have robust retractable handles, top and side handles, full interior lining with zip pockets and tie down strips all make travel that bit easier, and your belongings organised. The cases also have TSA locks for extra security and peace of mind.
H: 56cm x W: 36cm x D: 23cm
Weight: 3.4kg Capacity: 52 Litre
All luggage comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter please use the rafflecopter widget
- There is one prize of a CABIN SIZE suitcase, the design to be chosen by the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of We Blog Travel and Sarah Taylor
- The competition opening date is 14th May 2018 selecting a winner at random on of 6th June and the competition will close at 12am on the day
- The winner will be chosen at random by rafflecopter and will be contacted by tweet or email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 14 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from the team at WBT.
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address
- WBT reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.
This is NOT a sponsored post, and we weren’t compensated for our time.